Thursday, July 17, 2014

Long Time No Blog

I cannot  believe it has been 7months since I last posted something.  Not that I haven't been testing because I still try new things all of the time but I have been busy.  Four kids, in school full time and a full time job and a part time job.  I have hardly had time to breathe let alone blog about my testing.   I am excited to say I am now only working one full time job, on summer break from school and of course I still have the four kids.  I now have more time to blog the results of all my testing.  I am so excited, I have missed all of you and blogging about what I find on Pinterest.  I hope this finds all of you well and I hope you will spread the word that I am back to blogging and testing.

1 comment:

  1. YAY!! I knew that you were busy but still checked regularly...just in case!

    ReplyDelete