Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Cleaning between the oven glass

Can I say there are some very smart people out there that I am so grateful for!!! I have seen pins like this before and it always entailed you taking apart your door so I was so excited when someone figured out how to do it in such an easier way.  Especially since there has been a streak of food on my glass that has been driving me nuts for months.  This pin worked so good and completely cleaned my glass.  My kids thought it was hilarious too because it looked like I was doing a funny magic trick.  Thank you to the smart person who came up with this pin, yet another reason I love, love Pinterest.

RESULTS
PINS UP
*****-ease
*****-effective
*****-time
*****-cost
*****-practical

Original pin can be found here:
http://askannamoseley.com/2013/01/how-to-clean-between-oven-glass/

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to add that on many ovens you can take the doors off - which would make it easier to get in through the bottom of the door.

    ReplyDelete