Friday, April 26, 2013

Using VInegar to get rid of weeds

I keep seeing this pined on Pinterest and had to put my experience with it on here.  I tried this last year when my yard was covered in weeds.  I thought it was great because vinegar is relatively cheap and it is environmentally safe.  Let me just say that this does not work.  It may kill your existing weeds but new ones pop back up right away and it does not kill all weeds, which is what happened when I used it.  My neighbor tried it and it did not work at all for her.  If you are looking for environmentally safe there are products out there that are environmentally safe and if you are just looking to kill your weeds and not have them come back, roundup will never fail you.  IT is the best.


RESULTS
PINS DOWN
*-ease
*-effective
*-time
*-cost
*practical

No comments:

Post a Comment