Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Solution for not having the right size batteries

I have to admit I did not think this one was going to work and if it did that it would not be safe but I have to say this worked AMAZING and will help me so much in the future when the kids need a toy to have batteries that is the size I do not have.  I tried it with DVD remote and as you can see the DVD player was off and then I did this too the batteries and the DVD player turned on with the remote! Easy, Cheap and really works.  I have had the remote this way for about two weeks and it is still working just fine. Thank you to the person who figured this out!!!




RESULTS
PINS UP
ease-*****
effectiveness-*****
cost-*****
time-*****
practical-*****

Original post can be found here: http://nedhardy.com/2012/05/25/15-tips-and-tricks-to-make-you-life-a-whole-lot-easier/

Directions: Just place tin foil in the spaces that the batteries do not fill


No comments:

Post a Comment