Thursday, August 16, 2012

Removing Hot Glue

 I cannot tell you how many times I have needed this in the past! I am so glad that not only was this on Pinterest but that it worked.  It is kind of hard to tell but in the top picture I have the glue on the fabric and in the bottom picture it is gone. a This was so simple and I cannot believe no one had told me this before!
                                                                 Hot Glue
                                                                 All Gone

RESULTS
PINS UP
ease- *****
effective-*****
cost-*****
time-*****
practical-*****

Directions:  Plug your hot glue gun  in and use it's heated metal part to melt the glue back into liquid. (some glue will leak out of it. Ignore it. It's okay to get more glue on the already dry glue)Now repeat the last step over and over again until most of the glue is off.

No comments:

Post a Comment