Monday, August 13, 2012

Pine Sol as Fly Repellant




I hate flies and they have been all over our backyard this summer and every time the back door opens a new fly comes in so I thought I would try this little pine sol remedy out.  It worked, it was great but it is only a temporary fix not something to get rid of the flies permanently, but it does not say that it is, this is more for evenings or bbq's.  Things that will only require you to be outside and have the flies away for a few hours.  For that purpose this is awesome and the strong smell of Pine sol fades away in the outside air pretty fast.

RESULTS
PINS UP
ease-*****
effective-*****
cost-****
time-*****
practical-*****

1 comment:

  1. I am new to your blog, so I may not have figured out the answer to my question yet and it may be perfectly obvious, but....

    Do you link back to the pin the you are reviewing?
    Do you spray/mist using the Pine Sol at full strength or is it diluted with water?

    Thanks, and thanks for the great blog! I'll enjoy reading your previous entries!

    ReplyDelete