Friday, August 3, 2012

Nails



I wanted to put these all together because I tried them all and had the same results with all of them.   Three of these you cut shapes out of tape and use them to make designs, one is to use paper to rub on a design and the other is putting your design onto a ziploc bag and then peeling it off.  NONE of these worked for me.  I think you have to have a very steady hand and be awesome at painting your nails for any of these to work.  The paper method did not rub anything off onto my fingernails, the tape was hard to cut and then still bleed through and did not leave these cute designs that they show and the baggie one just bleed and made big heaps of paint instead of any sort of design.  These were really hard to do and you would need to be really good at doing this sort of thing for them to work at all and even then I think it would take a lot of time and practice.

RESULTS
PINS DOWN
*-time
*-cost
*-ease
*-effective
*-practical

No comments:

Post a Comment