Thursday, August 16, 2012

Keeping your Bananas Fresh Longer

 I tired this method two different times, the first time I did it I thought it worked really, really well and then when I tried it the second time I realized it wasn't that it worked well but that the first bananas were much more ripe so naturally they lasted longer than the second set of banana's.  This did not lessen the time between buying them and them going bad, they progressed at the same pace as they normally did. This is a cheap and easy method but it just does not work.
RESULTS
PINS DOWN
ease-***
effective-*
time-***
cost-***
practical-*

1 comment:

  1. I read somewhere that bananas release a gas called Ethylene. . Ethylene is A colorless flammable gas. This is what causes OTHER fruit around them to ripen faster and each OTHER. I tear all the bananas apart and put each one in a separate area away from each other and other fruits and they last last last!

    ReplyDelete