Monday, August 6, 2012

Jello Playdough


I have to say my kids had an absolute blast with this stuff.  I made an orange one and though it looks nowhere as good as the picture above, my kids did not care about that.  They played with it forever and loved every minute of it.  Although I do not think I will make it again unless I am in a pinch, you can buy play dough for about as much or less than the cost of making play dough and you do not had to worry about cooking it, mixing it right and waiting for it to be done.  When you buy it, it is all already done for you.  But if you are up for a fun experiment with your kids this is a fun one and it smells really good.

RESULTS
PINS UP
****-ease
****-effectiveness
**-cost
**-time
***-practical
Original pin can be found here:
http://www.playdoughrecipe.org/playdough-recipes/jello-playdough-recipe/

No comments:

Post a Comment