Monday, August 6, 2012

DIY Antibiotic Ointment Packets

What a handy little idea, right??  I thought so too until I attempted to put them together.  My first thought before I put them together was that you would have to have some sort of opener with you as well, scissors or something like that because I am not sure I could open these with my teeth and risk the ointment getting in my mouth.  You could probably squeeze the straw until it opened but that poses a possible mess as well.  Which is why the packets you buy are so convenient.  For the life of me I could not get my straws to burn closed and each time I thought they were closed I would put the ointment in and it would shoot out the other side.  It was a little frustrating, after so many tries I gave up.  After all if I buy the ones at the store they still last me a long time because in all honesty my kids do not get hurt bad enough that often to even warrant the ointment.

RESULTS
PINS DOWN
*-ease
*-effective
*-time
*-cost
*-practical

No comments:

Post a Comment