Thursday, August 30, 2012

Coloring Skewers

I always sit and paint my skewers or color them so that they match what I am using them for.   For some reason my brain thought you soaked them in a cup, but, someone pointed out, that they actually laid them down in a pan and let them soak.  That method works awesome!  I love this and definitely will do this again.


RESULTS
PINS UP
ease-*****
effectiveness-*****
cost-*****
time-*****
practical-******

original post can be found here: http://rock-ur-party.tablespoon.com/2012/04/12/cupcake-fondue-party/?nicam4=SocialMedia&nichn4=Facebook&niseg4=Tablespoon&creatID4=Post

DIRECTIONS: submerge your skewers in water and about ten or more drops of food coloring. drain and let dry

1 comment:

  1. I hate to burst your bubble, but the "soak" image has the skewers horizontal in a tray, not standing in the food colouring.

    ReplyDelete